Enhancing Resident Wellness
The health and safety of residents is our highest priority. Park Central is designed and managed to provide residents with the safest, healthiest environment available.
Some key design and operation focus areas include:- Resident engagement through programming that increases satisfaction, productivity and overall wellness.
- State-of-the-art HVAC systems providing Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) that is superior to current market standards.
- Advanced cleaning protocols and products, with processes in place to isolate and deep clean any common area space as necessary.
- Continuous innovation in building systems and technology to ensure resident comfort and safety.
Indoor Air Quality
Hines is a recognized leader in Indoor Air Quality standards and established an internal IAQ program over 20 years ago.
SuitesEach residential suite at One Park Central is equipped with a dedicated fan coil unit that provides heating, cooling and fresh air to each suite individually. These types of systems are known as “in-suite” systems where all the air for a given suite is brought in and circulated within that suite directly. The suite air is supplied and exhausted directly from outdoors in order to maintain indoor air quality in the suite.
The distance between the suite air exhaust outlets and the outside air intakes minimizes cross-contamination between the outside fresh air and exhaust air streams from the suite.
Common Areas & CorridorsEach residential corridor and Common Area is positively pressurized by central air handling systems that provide tempered, 100% fresh air from outside; this is provided in order to minimize the potential for air from within a given suite to move to an adjacent suite through the corridor.
Resident Wellness Spaces
Park Central was designed with resident wellness and fitness at the forefront. Wellness-focused resident amenities include:
- Fitness & Movement Club with a full complement of Technogym
weight training and cardio equipment, along with dedicated spaces
for spin, yoga, and barre.
- Pool deck and outdoor terrace overlooking Central Memorial Park.
Hines-managed buildings have always been known for their use of best practices including cleanliness and attention to maintenance.- Park Central has engaged top-quality janitorial contractors and has protocols in place to isolate and deep clean any common area space that has possible contamination.
- Highly skilled building engineers and technicians utilize proprietary maintenance programs to ensure building systems operate at peak efficiency.
Exercising a Pandemic Response Plan that was first established in 2005 and notably updated in October 2019, Hines was a first mover in executing the following response protocols:- Safety and wellness of residents and the community is the first priority; Hines has activated enhanced disinfectant cleaning protocols since Park Central’s launch in April.
- Ensured the continuity of on-site management staff to provide Park Central's residents with market-leading service.
- Provide proactive and transparent communication with residents.